Herzlich Willkommen auf Weltverschwoerung.de

Angemeldete User sehen übrigens keine Werbung. Wir freuen uns wenn Du bei uns mitdiskutierst:

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Roman23

Geheimer Meister
16. Juli 2020
go away idiot and dont troll here.

Und du willst Weisheit vermitteln und andere zu einem besseren Gott bekehren?
" Die bösen Deutschen, die bösen Briten, die bösen Amis, die guten Inder." daraa " die bösen Russen"
Wem sollen deine spirituellen Erkenntnisse helfen? Komm auf den Boden der Tatsachen zurück,
die du gar nicht gut genug kennst, geschweige denn begreifst.
Vielleicht klappst im nächsten Leben.

daraa

Geselle
10. Oktober 2020
Is beeing rude part of your Religion or is that part of you?

so i should worship the street dog also because im religious ? huh? and gentle behaviour is for gentleman not for street dog, but i think that you dont even have common sense to deal with ordinary dealings. but fun is you are imposing your incompetent thinking over my authority and his teachings.

so you give honor to morons but i wont do it, i cannot do that, and you all being an germans could not speak or admit yet what is actual history, so what is the value of talking with such morons like you ? huh? all nonsense farce which is aviable to me anywhere wherever i go.

daraa

Geselle
10. Oktober 2020
Und du willst Weisheit vermitteln und andere zu einem besseren Gott bekehren?
" Die bösen Deutschen, die bösen Briten, die bösen Amis, die guten Inder." daraa " die bösen Russen"
Wem sollen deine spirituellen Erkenntnisse helfen? Komm auf den Boden der Tatsachen zurück,
die du gar nicht gut genug kennst, geschweige denn begreifst.
Vielleicht klappst im nächsten Leben.

so have i not imparted this Practical explanation yet ? in which there is no holy books quotes, faith, personal experience or belief, have i not imparted the knowledge yet ? huh?

nah nah you are all pack of saints, and i havent said that im good or bad, nor im here to represent india, but its original culture which i have already imparted, and dont wish to judge anyone ( like yourself ) and for my part i have done my duty, now its business of those what they does with it. ( not my business to judge them like you )

and now whether it works or not i dont require certificate from you germans, ( understand that ? ) and if i work from my next life than why are you [...]

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

die Kriegerin

Ritter-Kommandeur des Tempels
19. September 2017
Bumm ist der von sich angefressen, ansonsten würde er nicht so verschroben schreiben.

Was mich wundert, von Krishna hören wir gar nichts mehr - er gab mir auch keine Antwort darauf,als ich ihn fragte >>Was er von Krishna weiß?

Malakim

Insubordinate
31. August 2004
so i should worship the street dog also because im religious ? huh? and gentle behaviour is for gentleman not for street dog, but i think that you dont even have common sense to deal with ordinary dealings. but fun is you are imposing your incompetent thinking over my authority and his teachings.

so you give honor to morons but i wont do it, i cannot do that, and you all being an germans could not speak or admit yet what is actual history, so what is the value of talking with such morons like you ? huh? all nonsense farce which is aviable to me anywhere wherever i go.

Yes by answering you I seem to give honor to morons.
I do not quite get that part with you beeing a street dog, could you please elaborate on that topic for us unworthy germans?

daraa

Geselle
10. Oktober 2020
Bumm ist der von sich angefressen, ansonsten würde er nicht so verschroben schreiben.

Was mich wundert, von Krishna hören wir gar nichts mehr - er gab mir auch keine Antwort darauf,als ich ihn fragte >>Was er von Krishna weiß?

nah nah its an cult, and we shall talk about it later on, for you are all materialists varna sankaras, and what interest it can awake in you ? is it not ?

IchMagMeinStauder

Meister vom Königlichen Gewölbe
6. Februar 2017
I really wanna see your dumb face when everything you believe in turns out wrong. All the sacrifices for some weird cult that has brainwashed you.

It brainwashed you so hard, that you really belief, getting on the nerves in foreign forums will give you a better next life, instead of making the best out of your one and only.

All your beliefs that somebody taught you were from human beings, and humans are imperfect.

Every human thought has the possibility to be wrong, that is why we are no gods or saint beings.

Even my opinion on you may be false, but I do not give a single fuck.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

daraa

Geselle
10. Oktober 2020
I really wanna see your dumb face when everything you believe in turns out wrong. All the sacrifices for some weird cult that has brainwashed you.

It brainwashed you so hard, that you really belief, getting on the nerves in foreign forums will give you a better next life, instead of making the best out of your one and only.

All your beliefs that somebody taught you were from human beings, and humans are imperfect.

Every human thought has the possibility to be wrong, that is why we are no gods or saint beings.

Even my opinion on you may be false, but I do not give a single fuck.

first of all recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within `1 minute and prove it that there is brain, so that we can move on washing your so called brain,

prove it that there is brain so that we can move on washing your so called brain, but there is no brain, so where is question of washing your so called brain ? huh? there is no brain. you dont have brain at all ( moron )

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Ähnliche Beiträge

Oben Unten