Herzlich Willkommen auf Weltverschwoerung.de

Angemeldete User sehen übrigens keine Werbung. Wir freuen uns wenn Du bei uns mitdiskutierst:

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

daraa

Geselle
10. Oktober 2020
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

die Kriegerin

Ritter-Kommandeur des Tempels
19. September 2017
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

8:)Schuld ist nur der ZEUS...
wir waren zu perfekt

Platons Fabel von den Kugelmenschen:

„Es war in alten Zeiten, da war die Beschaffenheit der Menschen eine andere. Damals waren die Menschen kugelförmig mit zwei Gesichtern und jeweils vier Armen und vier Beinen. Sie waren von großer Kraft und großer Stärke und sie waren so vollkommen, dass sie die glücklichsten und freundlichsten Wesen auf Erden waren.

Doch dies erregte bei Zeus und den anderen Göttern Neid und Missfallen, fürchteten sie doch, dass ihnen die Menschen zu ähnlich seien und sie ihnen deshalb nicht mehr die gebührende Verehrung zuteilwerden ließen. So berieten sie, was sie mit den Menschen anfangen sollten. Lange wussten sie sich keinen Rat, denn sie wollten die Menschen nicht töten und zugrunde richten. Nach langen Überlegungen sprach Zeus: „Ich glaube, einen Weg gefunden zu haben, wie die Menschen erhalten bleiben können, wie sie aber gehindert werden, uns zu ähnlich zu sein. Ich will jeden von Ihnen in zwei Hälften zerschneiden und sie so schwächen. So werden sie als schwache Menschen uns lieben und uns verehren.“

So wurden die Menschen zusammen gerufen, indem die Götter ihnen ein neues, großes Abenteuer versprachen. Stattdessen aber schleuderte Zeus Blitze vom Himmel, die jeden Menschen in zwei Hälften zerschnitten. Und damit sich die zusammengehörigen Hälften nicht wieder zusammentun konnten, zerstreuten die Götter die Menschen überdies über die ganze Erde.

Als nun so ihre Körper in zwei Teile zerschnitten waren, da sehnte sich jede Hälfte mit unendlichem Verlangen nach ihrer anderen Hälfte. Zu spät erkannten die Götter, dass sie aus Selbstsucht großes Leid unter die Menschen gebracht hatten. Und so gelobten sie, dass sich zwei zueinander gehörige Kugelhälften wieder untrennbar vereinen dürften, wenn sie einander gefunden hätten.

So sucht seit damals jeder Mensch, den zu ihm gehörenden Menschen, um sich mit ihm wieder zu verbinden. Seit so langer Zeit ist demnach die Liebe zueinander den Menschen eingeboren. Sie ist die Kraft, die den Menschen nach seiner anderen Hälfte suchen lässt. Durch die Liebe erkennt er den Menschen, der zu ihm gehört. Und die Liebe macht aus den zweien wieder eins. So kommt es, dass sich immer wieder zwei zueinander gehörende Menschen wiederfinden und sich glücklich vereinen. Und wenn sich ein Kugelmensch so wiedergefunden hat, kann ihn nichts mehr wieder auseinanderreißen.“

Fair waren die Götter nicht, doch so wurden die Religionen geboren.
Shiva vernichtet dann erschafft er
unser Herrgott hat seinen schönsten Engel in die Unterwelt geschickt
der Islam hat alles von den Juden und Jesus abgekupfert.....
und wir suchenuns...blöd gelaufen.

MatScientist

Meister des Tabernakels
21. März 2014

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.
so yeah what you describe is just human filtering of unnessesary moments and details not to overload our soul memory capacity.

its no proof for krishna whatsoever

Giacomo_S

Ritter der ehernen Schlange
13. August 2003
Hare, hare, hare ...

Damn! All the things I love: Sex, Drugs & Rock 'n Roll. Gambling. Coffee. Meat (and onions and garlic)!
Okay, tea ... I will be able to renounce tea. I only drink tea, when I am ill, really ill.

All important founders of world-religions have refused asceticism as senseless in the end: Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed (if he was an ascetic anyway).
Living ascetic does not mean you will live longer, but you will feel it may be longer.

daraa

Geselle
10. Oktober 2020
8:)Schuld ist nur der ZEUS...
wir waren zu perfekt

Platons Fabel von den Kugelmenschen:

„Es war in alten Zeiten, da war die Beschaffenheit der Menschen eine andere. Damals waren die Menschen kugelförmig mit zwei Gesichtern und jeweils vier Armen und vier Beinen. Sie waren von großer Kraft und großer Stärke und sie waren so vollkommen, dass sie die glücklichsten und freundlichsten Wesen auf Erden waren.

Doch dies erregte bei Zeus und den anderen Göttern Neid und Missfallen, fürchteten sie doch, dass ihnen die Menschen zu ähnlich seien und sie ihnen deshalb nicht mehr die gebührende Verehrung zuteilwerden ließen. So berieten sie, was sie mit den Menschen anfangen sollten. Lange wussten sie sich keinen Rat, denn sie wollten die Menschen nicht töten und zugrunde richten. Nach langen Überlegungen sprach Zeus: „Ich glaube, einen Weg gefunden zu haben, wie die Menschen erhalten bleiben können, wie sie aber gehindert werden, uns zu ähnlich zu sein. Ich will jeden von Ihnen in zwei Hälften zerschneiden und sie so schwächen. So werden sie als schwache Menschen uns lieben und uns verehren.“

So wurden die Menschen zusammen gerufen, indem die Götter ihnen ein neues, großes Abenteuer versprachen. Stattdessen aber schleuderte Zeus Blitze vom Himmel, die jeden Menschen in zwei Hälften zerschnitten. Und damit sich die zusammengehörigen Hälften nicht wieder zusammentun konnten, zerstreuten die Götter die Menschen überdies über die ganze Erde.

Als nun so ihre Körper in zwei Teile zerschnitten waren, da sehnte sich jede Hälfte mit unendlichem Verlangen nach ihrer anderen Hälfte. Zu spät erkannten die Götter, dass sie aus Selbstsucht großes Leid unter die Menschen gebracht hatten. Und so gelobten sie, dass sich zwei zueinander gehörige Kugelhälften wieder untrennbar vereinen dürften, wenn sie einander gefunden hätten.

So sucht seit damals jeder Mensch, den zu ihm gehörenden Menschen, um sich mit ihm wieder zu verbinden. Seit so langer Zeit ist demnach die Liebe zueinander den Menschen eingeboren. Sie ist die Kraft, die den Menschen nach seiner anderen Hälfte suchen lässt. Durch die Liebe erkennt er den Menschen, der zu ihm gehört. Und die Liebe macht aus den zweien wieder eins. So kommt es, dass sich immer wieder zwei zueinander gehörende Menschen wiederfinden und sich glücklich vereinen. Und wenn sich ein Kugelmensch so wiedergefunden hat, kann ihn nichts mehr wieder auseinanderreißen.“

Fair waren die Götter nicht, doch so wurden die Religionen geboren.
Shiva vernichtet dann erschafft er
unser Herrgott hat seinen schönsten Engel in die Unterwelt geschickt
der Islam hat alles von den Juden und Jesus abgekupfert.....
und wir suchenuns...blöd gelaufen.

thank you for your rubbish nonsense, and good luck if you think that you were perfect in the past, but nothing is perfect within this material world which is an pervert reflection of spiritual world.

and you freely blame zeus or indra who happens to be another agent of Lord Krishna but i dont see anything wrong with him. being an servent of Lord Krishna i offer my respect to him as well.

daraa

Geselle
10. Oktober 2020
so yeah what you describe is just human filtering of unnessesary moments and details not to overload our soul memory capacity.

its no proof for krishna whatsoever

oh yes there is no papa before our birth, and nobody has tilled our mum and we are just dropped from the sky into her womb, very intelligent conclusion. ( sound intelligent )

daraa

Geselle
10. Oktober 2020
Hare, hare, hare ...

Damn! All the things I love: Sex, Drugs & Rock 'n Roll. Gambling. Coffee. Meat (and onions and garlic)!
Okay, tea ... I will be able to renounce tea. I only drink tea, when I am ill, really ill.

All important founders of world-religions have refused asceticism as senseless in the end: Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed (if he was an ascetic anyway).
Living ascetic does not mean you will live longer, but you will feel it may be longer.

now if you want to talk about the end than you germans are also declining along with your entire europa, so its the final touch or goal of this material enjoyment to reach to this stage of renuinciation, and if you wont surrender to God or submit to him than you will fall down again, ( and even if you deny that religious ascetic life than what the hippies are doing in your country ? huh? same thing but they will fall down again, because they are intermingling with random whores lying on the street naked, so they cannot stand because for standing there must be some ground, so they are again falling down, otherwise they are also doing the same thing even without religion, ( but i dont think that you could notice that for your own side )

same declining it is, for you ( and your entire europa has or ) have enjoyed more then sufficiently, and you have reached to that point, ( of renuinciation ) so even if you think that you can continue to this way you will not be allowed for it. nor you can do it with your declining youth.

and so far regular life goes so nothing is forbidden beside hypocrisy, and you germans also pose yourself to be an bachelor but are having three times sex a day with your womens without any restriction at all ( as if street dogs or pigs ) so what is this ? huh? you are just an hypocrites, posing yourself to be an bachelor and intermingling with your womens without any restrictions at all. so what is this ? huh? just an farce or topsy turve.

and at the whole you have reached that stage of renuinciation, and practical proof is the hippies and your declining youth, so who it is ? who could not manage the things properly ? huh? you atheists ? and your atheistic government ? or religion ? which knew everything how to put everything on its proper place.

and now you may deny the ascetic life, but you have reached to that stage of renuinciation, and in future you germans also wont be as rich as you are right now.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

IchMagMeinStauder

Meister vom Königlichen Gewölbe
6. Februar 2017
Exactly, what is your point?

It sounds to me like a very ignorant but romantic view of life. Religious people are the engine for the cycle of hatred we are living in.

daraa

Geselle
10. Oktober 2020
Exactly, what is your point?

It sounds to me like a very ignorant but romantic view of life. Religious people are the engine for the cycle of hatred we are living in.

now im just sticking to my post, and havent brought anything like hatrad, justice or injustice ( you have brought these things ) so its fun to see that how you are shifting burdon of proof on me.

and what religion has caused the ww1 or ww2 ? huh? its you germans and british ( demons ) who did it, and your industry, ( which has caused it ) but fun is religion has created ww1 and ww2 ? ( waha ) it causes hatred, but are you germans also any different from those britishers ? if you have hitler than they have churchill. and because britishers did not allowed you germans to trade with us ( indians ) same with japanese as well, for they would purchase japanese goods and stamp it made it british and sell it. thus you both declared to big big wars upon them, for what ? just to have everything in german style, and those sons of whores were crying that we want to have everything in english, so there is no differernce between you both sons of whores. ( both are demons whether germans or britishers )

and if religious people are bad than what you english, germans, americans, french, italians, portagalese and spanish etc europeans are ? huh?

are you all pack of saints ? huh? and if there is anyone who is after romance than it is you, for its you who talks after fondling my gentials with his tongue, ( by pying without invitation ) not me.

for im indifferent with everyone that is why i dont keep eye on anyone else at all. but you fondle my cock and my balls with romance, ( by pying without invitation ) as if you are going to be on bed with me.

so stay on your knees and seek butter from my cock ( by pying without invitaiton ) and its fun to see your very intelligent farce of being intelligent, and let me remain ignorant, but you rae very intelligent with all facts ( from all point of views whether hsitorcially, philosophically, socially, politically, etc ) you are an very englighened man, ) carry on this farce. ( if it leads you anywhere at all )
and no its you atheistic sons of whores are passing whimsical laws and putting blame on god that why he does not feed the hungry african kids, religion is not in power at current but you atheistic varna sankaras, whether you may be germans, russians, amercians, or britons, but you are all varna sankaras. and your entire europa is like that. and deny it that im wrong in everything, deny it all. ( but i dont care for your accepting or denying anything )

and everything is sufficient within this world to fullfill everyones need, but you greedy europeans have passed whimsical laws to deplete the economy of everyone, and blaming everything on god and religion, but than where you varna sankaras would go ? huh?

and wrong you europeans ( a few million people ) have created hatred, and all rest of the disasters which i dont wish to point out here. and you atheitic pigs are creating havoc by passing your whimsical laws and creating hell for others. its you britishers, americans, ( and same ) germans, australians, russian etc europeans who are creating havoc to this world.

but fun is god and his order ( aka religion ) is creating all catastrophe within this world ? because god is not actual propertior of this world, actual friend of everyone, and actual enjoyer of everyhting ? but you varna sankaras are ? right ?

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

die Kriegerin

Ritter-Kommandeur des Tempels
19. September 2017
First @daraa:

What do you know from incarnation, are you believe on this?

What you are thinking about this?

This know a Hindu -

Without a human body, you can’t reach a highest level, for the Hindu it is immersion - samadhi.
Therefore one must protect one's body and do good works with them. One should live with the mobilization of all forces, in all states always in truth, if one strives for the redemption of his soul.

>>> That is why - “When you know your past, look at your present situation
and when you realize your future life - so to do a look at your present Actions."

IchMagMeinStauder

Meister vom Königlichen Gewölbe
6. Februar 2017
I like your peaceful sound of words.

Especially the part where you call us children of whores.

Lmao. Brother you are lost.
But I thank you for proving my point of view.

You seek vengeance. You are part of the problem. Meanwhile, I try to enjoy my life and don't force my spiritual views upon others.

I look at india and their religious system and I see failure. So I call your hatred Bullshit.

Ehemaliger_User

Beatus ille, qui procul negotiis.
10. April 2002
So many Wars have been fought because of Religion. So many lives have been lost because of religion. Religion isn´t healthy. So why are you even try to talk about religion ? Are you a Warmonger ?

Another point of view is: Religion is like a Penis. It´s good to have one and you can be proud of it too, but never pull it out in front of Children or in Public.

This being said, Go and try to convience other people about your Religion. Here you won´t find any followers.

daraa

Geselle
10. Oktober 2020
I like your peaceful sound of words.

Especially the part where you call us children of whores.

Lmao. Brother you are lost.
But I thank you for proving my point of view.

You seek vengeance. You are part of the problem. Meanwhile, I try to enjoy my life and don't force my spiritual views upon others.

I look at india and their religious system and I see failure. So I call your hatred Bullshit.

now if im lost than you are an whore on your knees with my cock into your deep throat by pying without invitation, ( finished ) and yes you are varna sankaras, how can you deny it ? huh?

is that germans dont intermingle so freely ? huh? are you something different than rest of europeans ? huh? and how many of your germans womens got rapped by americans, and russians from 8 year to 80 year old ? after ww2 ? huh?

and im still indifferernt toword you germans, but you will grab my cock and call me lost than i have to call you whore on your knees. ( finished )

and whatever i may seek, but that does not require your help at all, if im capable than i will do everything alone, i dont require your help at all. you make roll of it and fit it into your asshole.

and so far forcing anyones else view goes so everything western is forced upon everyone within this whole world and rest of all other things are made illegal through official instruments. so how religious point of view is forced upon others ? huh?

and if there is anyone who is failure than its you ( but now in german version ) and thank you for letting it me known.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Ähnliche Beiträge

Oben Unten